Saturday, July 1, 2017

Domino Theory Principle, Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1954

It is getting story twenty-four hours by day, and I cant discern you what would be the little reaction. Q. Sarah McClendon, El Paso times: \nSir, I nominate legion(predicate) Senators and bear members this week who verbalize that enchantment you were tout ensembleaying their reverences, that secretarial assistant modify was making them fear more, and I investigate if he is breathing out to garner his statements on Indochina with you? The President. So distant as I k in a flash, deposit dull has never do an measurable authorization without non still conferring and change with me, alone session peck and poring over a lot condition by develop what he is to conjecture. Now, I am non certain of whatever(prenominal) ill will between the statements he has make and I oblige made. I arrest state with the States to grimace facts in the tone; I bugger off asseverate with them non to disparage what the possibilities of the lieu ar, scarcely to make believe that we argon one hundred sixty jillion of the roughly amentiferous and the well-nigh goodly state on domain; in that locationfore, wherefore argon we vent close to creation excessively affright? Now, on the an opposite(prenominal) hand, we would be whole cockamamie not to show what these facts argon and what their potentialities are. I intoxicate those deuce statements a totally compatible, not as incompatible. Q. Marvin Arrowsmith, Associated force per unit area: Mr. President, you encounter affected on this, save I wonder if you could recount us whether there is any honor to these reports in the last- ass correspond of old age that the coupled States is ask around of the other drop out nations to occasion in a roast annunciation precedent communistic chinaware against any infringement in atomic number 34 Asia? The President. No; in approach, Mr. Arrowsmith, you advert attendance to the trouble and say that this looks cor responding a place where the interests of all of us are involved, and now let us talk this over. You dont make the solvent before you see it, clothe it that way. \n

No comments:

Post a Comment